How to Present Your Network Marketing Opportunity
Are you having a difficult time explaining your business opportunity to prospects? Or maybe you “freeze up” when people ask you what it is that you do? Here’s why and how we were able to recruit a team of over 5,000 distributors in less than 10 months.
How to Present Your Network Marketing Opportunity.
If I were to ask you what your favorite movie is, what would you say?
What if I were to tell you that I’ve never heard of that movie and I asked you to explain the story of the movie as best as you can.
For one, it would take you a lot of time to explain the entire movie and for two, it wouldn’t be as effective as just having me go watch the video myself. Right?
So, take this same idea and relate it to how you’re presenting your Network Marketing opportunity to prospects.
- Do you think it would be as effective for you to explain your MLM business?
- How much time would it take you to explain 5-10 new prospects a day?
- Lastly, do you think people on your team could explain it as effectively as well?
The answer is no. That’s why you need one simple system, for you and your entire team to use, that can best explain your Network Marketing business opportunity.
The best way to present your Network Marketing business like a professional is by showing your prospects a video.
Sending a third party tool (video) to explain everything there is to know about your business is not only VERY simple to do, but it also duplicates. Duplication is the key to growing a massive team organization and downline.
Anyone can send a video to present their Network Marketing business.
But, not everyone can explain the business opportunity.
For example, let’s say I was talking to a busy mom with three children who works full-time and is looking to make an extra income from home. She doesn’t have the time (or possibly the confidence yet) to explain to her network of friends how her new business venture works. But, I bet she has the time and the skill set to simply send a video to those who are also looking to make an extra income from home. Not only that, but I bet her prospects can send a video as well.
So now you’re probably asking…
“But, how do you get them to watch a video presentation that explains your Network Marketing business without sounding like a weirdo?”
Simple. Just ask them if they’d be open to making an extra income if it didn’t interfere with what they’re currently doing.
A few examples:
- “Hey Jen. I just started looking for ways to make some extra money during the holidays and as a good friend of mine, I really value your opinion and feedback. I’m running out the door to run some errands now, but if I sent you a quick video that explains what I’m doing, would you be open to checking it out for me?”
- “Hey Bob. You’ve always had a sharp-mind for business and I would love to get your feedback on this new business venture I’m looking at. I have no idea if it’s for you but if I sent you a quick video that explains everything, would you be open to watching it and giving me your feedback?”
- “Hey Suzy. I was just scrolling through Facebook and noticed you’re in the Charlotte area. Listen, I have to jump on this conference call quick but our company is actually launching in your area and I wanted to see if you knew of anyone who’s looking to make an extra income if it didn’t interfere with what they’re currently doing?”
These are just a few ways to invite your network of friends to watch a video that best explains your Network Marketing business opportunity. This method is simple, duplicatable, and it doesn’t make people feel like you’re just trying to sell them and take their money.
If you’re ever considered working closer with me and you’re interested in creating more time and freedom in your life while making an extra income from home or while traveling, click here to fill out your information to set up a time to talk.
DID THIS HELP YOU? IF SO, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW.
“I teach you how to create time, wealth and freedom in your life with a “zero fucks given” attitude!”
P.S. Just curious, would be open to making an extra income if it didn’t interfere with what you’re currently doing? If so, fill out your information here.
If you’ve enjoyed this video and tips on How to Present Your Network Marketing Opportunity, here’s free access to my “Branding Like A Badass!” Workshop below.
If you’d like more information about how to figure out your exact brand, create 50 days worth of content in 15 minutes, and recruit your tribe of badasses into your team then click the image to the left to download my “Build a BADASS Brand on Social Media!” workshop for free!