Top 15 Best Books For Dominating Network Marketing!
I always thought reading for was nerds, until I decided to become a Top Income Earner in our MLM company. Here’s a list of some of the best books to read in your first year of network marketing to help you dominate your business!
However, these are five qualities you want to develop if you are going to become a top MLM leader. The main qualities are:
- MLM Expectations & Reality
- Online Marketing
- MLM Prospecting & Recruiting
- Money Mindset
Here’s a list of some of the best books to read and I’m not ranking them, because I honestly wouldn’t even know where to begin.
MLM LEADERSHIP BOOKS
1. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Anything written about leadership by John C. Maxwell is absolute gold. Apply the laws and people will follow you. Violate or ignore them, and you will not be able to lead others.
2. Start With WHY: How great leaders inspire others to take action. This book shows that the leaders who’ve had the greatest influence in the world all think, act, and communicate the same way — and it’s the opposite of what everyone else does.
3. How to Build Network Marketing Leaders: This is actually my favorite book on developing leaders in your MLM downline. If anyone comes to me asking for advice, I always point them to this book to purchase because of the simplicity and realistic expectations of growing as a leader in this industry.
4. Developing The Leader Within You: Another JCM favorite discussing the differences between leadership styles, outlining specific ways each reader can apply principles for inspiring, motivating, and influencing others.
MLM Expectations & Reality
5. Go Pro: 7 Steps for Becoming a Network Marketing Pro: This is basically the Bible of Network Marketing because Eric Worre tells you exactly what you need to hear and not what you want to hear. Keep it simple, stupid.
6. Your First Year In Network Marketing: Awesome book for new network marketers. It’s everything you need to know to succeed in network marketing, such as proven systems for recruiting, training, growing and supporting your downline, and I love the “real talk.”
7. How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing: Mark Yarnell rocks this book and explains how to develop an entrepreneurial spirit through network marketing in order to build dramatic prosperity in your life today.
8. The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Wow! This is a no-bullsh*t book about the realities of being an entrepreneur. One day you’re having the best day in business ever and the next day you’re questioning yourself as an entrepreneur. Definitely get your eyes on this book!
9. Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: Gary Vee breaks it down perfectly in this easy read to show people how to use online marketing to attract people to your business instead of repelling them.
10. Network Marketing for Facebook: This book shows you how you’ll never run out of people to speak with about your business on Facebook and you will be able to build trusted long-term relationships with others that lead to more customers, distributors and referrals.
I honestly wish there were more books to recommend on social media marketing. Note to self – write a kick ass book on how to marketing your business online.
MLM Prospecting and Recruiting
11. Go For No!: This book is A MUST READ for all MLM’s because in a world inundated with sales books on getting to yes, this book recommends just the opposite, focusing on how increasing your failure rate can greatly accelerate your movement toward ultimate success. Love this book!
12. Be A Recruiting Superstar: This was written by a true network marketing superstar who personally enlisted over one thousand people in her first year, and reveals a proven, innovative approach to recruiting that gets great results.
13. Rich Dad, Poor Dad: By far, the best book when it comes to understanding how money works and what we aren’t taught about assets versus liabilities. If you need a major eye-opener about why you’re not getting ahead financially, read this book!
14. Be Obsessed or Be Average: Grant Cardone was was broke, jobless, and drug-addicted. He’s now a multi-millionaire and doesn’t have a problem with being obsessed about success, freedom, and wealth. If you want real success, you have to know how to harness your obsession to rocket to the top. This book will give you the inspiration and tools to break out of your cocoon of mediocrity and achieve your craziest dreams.
15. You Are A Badass At Making Money: Kudos to Jen Sincero for another Badass book and some major mic-drops that people need to understand behind the mindset of making money, especially when it comes to network marketing.
There’s an abundance of best-selling books available to help you build your MLM business. My suggestion is that if you’re looking to develop a better quality in one specific area…go to Amazon and type in “best leadership books” or “best network marketing books,” and buy every damn one you can get your hands on.
I wish you all success. Cheers!
P.S. If you’re ever considered working closer with me and you’re interested in creating more time freedom in your life while making an extra income from home, click here to fill out your information.
“I teach you how to make money faster and have more time freedom in your life.”
Other Great Resources: